Monday, July 04, 2005

Behind Aayla

I love this idea....sharing a bit about ourselves is always a good way to get to know each other.

What made you decide to start a blog like this?

Like many of the other nerds here, when I read the blogs of some of my favorite fictional people, I nearly imploded from laughter.
Being the gifted teenager that I am, I wanted to do something where I could vent out my creativity, rather than keep a blog on the boringness that occurs in my everyday life--even though it does have its perks. It's always fun to pretend to be someone else. I used to do that a lot when I was little.

Why did you choose your particular character?

Well, I saw Aayla on the big screen, and thought, "Wow, she's hot." <--That, of course, being a thought out of envy and admiration. Aayla's not your everyday hottie, though. She's blue. How cool is that? A blue alien jedi hottie! I couldn't top it, so I became it.

If you post often, where do get ideas?

I'm not really sure. They just come to me. Either that, or I pick 'em up off of comments or something that happened to me recently--or maybe even awhile ago..you never know. I like to say I have an active imagination.

Other:

I'm a female Texan (yeehaw), but I do not have one of those southern accents...and despite what your mother has told you, we do not all own cows and horses, or live on farms for that matter. In fact, I live in a very urban area. So yeah. That's pretty much it.

--Katrina
A.K.A.: Aayla Secura.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kit Fisto said...

Aayla Kicks ass, you definately made a good choice. She would probably be my fave SW character from the new trilogy. Its unfortunate she never got any lines to say

July 04, 2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Hey! My character is hot too you know!

July 07, 2005 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home