Monday, July 11, 2005

the Brains Between the D'ohnuts

I'm a little late, but major thanks to Grangergirl and Bill. You guys rock!

14/F/Michigeeeeeeeen, USA
Geek, tomboy, dork.

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
I read Jon's post about Yoda, so I went on Yoda's blog and nearly died laughing. You might've caught me nosing around as wookiehobbit. I decided, 'hey, I wanna join!' so I made Leia.

Why did you choose your particular character?
I'm not all too familiar with Episodes 1-2, so I thought it'd be best if I chose someone from 4-6. At first I wanted to do C3PO or R2, but I dunno how R2's blog would work and I just decided I like Leia better (sorry 3PO). Right now, I'm still testing stuff out. I don't know exactly what personality I want her to have. For a while I wanted her to be British, but I decided I suck at that. I've settled for her just being bossy.

If you post often, where do get ideas?
Out my head. Lately I had'nt been getting a lot of ideas so I decided to go on a short vacation with Chewie.

Speaking of what goes on "behind the scenes", why not post tips and tricks we've learned from blogging?
Chances are, I haven't learned anything you don't already know. This is a person who's just figgerd out how to link through comments. But it's a good idea to have the whole post typed on Word somewhere in case Blogger Publishing decides to screw you over. Also, I spent a looong time trying to figure out what the U in SWU stands for. It's United!

Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
The good ones I sponged from Google. I also use MS paint. I'm thinking of taking photos myself instead.

If you measure stats for your blog, what site or company do you use?
I use Pet Medicine, which probrably isn't the best one because it counts refreshes, but it's easy and you don't have to sign up.

Comments?
Just curious. How many of you are left-handed?

5 Comments:

Blogger JawaJuice said...

Your're Wookiehobbit? Well, welcome aboard! You have a fine blog going on.You seem to be growing into your character very nicely.

(hmmm, how do you link through comments anyway...?)

July 11, 2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Raises left hand

I'm not.

July 11, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome! It's great to have wookiehobbit join us! I didn't know! I think bossy is the way to go with, Leia.

jawajuice, enclosing the following code between "<" and ">" will result in this: Jawa Juice
a href="http:jawajuicejumpup.blogspot.com">Jawa Juice< /a

July 11, 2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Left handed, yech...

Don't tell me you use a two-fingered bowling ball as well.
;-)

July 11, 2005 3:41 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
No, I'm not left handed. But my brother is.
Good to finally have you here, Princess L. Welcome aboard.

July 12, 2005 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home