Saturday, July 09, 2005

*crawls out from underneath the shopping bags*

Thanks for the invite! I think it was just me being an idiot and deleting everything that looked like spam! Well, I'm here now (a bit late), but here’s a small bit of info about me ^_^


My real name's Jaime (better known as Jai), but online I tend to be known as tamuma. You can call me whatever, but I'll be signing off as tamuma! I’m 20, female, and from the UK (and sister to Caz).


What made you decide to start a blog like this?

My friend sent me master yoda’s blog and I was hooked! Then Caz came up with the idea as starting our own and padme’s blog was born…


Why did you choose your particular character?

I chose it because I like Padme’s character, and I thought it would be easy to think of things to write for her journal (Although it isn’t). Padme appealed to me because you can tell that she’s vastly intelligent, but just doesn’t show it half the time! The Padme I try to portray is really ditzy, a little bossy, and a bit of an airhead. But I’m sure she also has some intelligence somewhere!


If you post often, where do get ideas?

I just pull ideas out of the air (which is why they don’t come that often ^_^). Also other people’s blogs sometimes give me ideas. I'm not a great writer, but hopefully through this I'll be able to better my ability to write, so please bear with me!

In real life?

I'm a Uni student! And I'm really not keen on shopping at all! When I'm online, I just tend to play games (which is why i so often forget to post -_-).

For photos I use photobucket, but this could be a problem for people with a lot of traffic!

~tamuma


6 Comments:

Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Hi. Glad to see you here at last.

July 09, 2005 7:59 AM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

*poke*

July 09, 2005 8:12 AM  
Blogger Padmé said...

*pokes back*

Thanks Chris!

July 09, 2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Your Highnessness,
I humbly welcome you to our ring of Geeks, Nerds, Dorks, Dweebs, Spazes, and any of those who is a glorious combination of above terms.
I'm a Geenerorkeebzee!
Rebecca

July 09, 2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

You're a *what*?

July 09, 2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

July 09, 2005 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home