Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Death of Shawneetown is Finished

In case you care, I've finally finished the story I've been writing on Bill Johnson's Fiction.

I'll be writing other stories in the future and will post them as well.

In other news, Fluke Starbucker has joined our blog! *crowd cheers wildly* He finally succumbed to the peer pressure and is one of us now. It just goes to show it pays to harass and annoy people!

We have other new members that you're probably aware of, Anakin Skywalker and Captain Typho.

I've been turning as green as Yoda since reading Anakin's blog, as that author writes the Anakin character better than I do. If you haven't checked out his blog yet, do so because it is hilarious.

The Captain Typho author is an experienced RPG'er and blogger. But I'll leave it to her to share with you what details she wants about her other presence in the blogosphere.

Along that vein, there are a number of new members who haven't posted yet and shared a little bit about their experience blogging. You don't have to tell us anything about yourself that you don't want us to know, but if you could just answer a few non-identifying questions about yourself (See "The Brains Behind the D'ohnuts" below as an example), we'd appreciate it!

I'll be adding links to new members' blogs to the Yoda blog tonight, so if you are an SWU member and don't see your blog listed there tomorrow, let me know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Say, what's the link to Anakin's blog?

July 12, 2005 3:54 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

http://chosenone01.blogspot.com/

July 12, 2005 4:50 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Anakin's blog is a riot. LOL!

July 13, 2005 12:59 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

*blush* Thanks, you guys.

Hey - would you mind setting me up in this community? I feel kind of out of the loop and don't want to step on people's toes!

July 14, 2005 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home