Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Fiddling With the Blog

You may have noticed a new link in the sidebar on the right. It goes to the Star Wars United Forum that Nick/Dooku was nice enough to create for us. (Grand Poobah Shaak Ti, if I've overstepped as Assistant Poobah Admin, please let me know.)

I would like to create a small button to go there instead of the text link, but it won't be until the weekend when I get time to do that. In the meantime, if you'd like to create a button for it, feel free to email it to me. I'll be happy to use it.

If you're a member here and haven't joined the forum, we'd like to have you!

Another way I may have abused my position as Assistant Poobah - I realized that the authors of the other Jar Jar blog and one of the Chewbacca blogs (the untranslated one) had emailed me once upon a time. So I invited them to join this blog. Let's see what happens.

I feel like I'm hogging the space here by posting so often. I'm going to slow it down a bit and let everyone else have a turn at bat.

1 Comments:

Blogger sci-fi and super-heroes said...

psst...i like dolly parton too.
don't tell my sci-fi friends.
they'll freak!!!!
AHH WHAT THE HEY!!!
I LOVE DOLLY, SHE SO COOL.
there now sing with me..
loves like a butterfly....

July 07, 2005 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home