Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finished this story line

I've just finished up the story line that I made for when Palpatine/Sidious takes out Darth Plagueis. Also added some side threads about Anakin's origins, Palps desire to eat Oreo's, etc.

Click here

I am working on ideas for the next one, nothing comes to mind at the moment. I also am comtemplating creating another Palpatine blog to bring him up to the post Ep II timeline. I may instead, just update this one and have the old storyline be a single entry posted many years ago. Not sure just yet.

Anyway, Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

I have to say, I have really enjoyed your writing style, especially in the last few posts.

July 07, 2005 12:41 PM  
Blogger Tahl said...

You could observe Maul on his first mission/test.

July 12, 2005 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home