Sunday, July 03, 2005

I AM THE MASTER MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Hi, Im gonna do the behind the scenes stuff like u guys do.

Are you really a girl?
(This is me writing) No.

What made you decide to write a blog like this?
Well, I am actually the master of Splap!Here is where it is. I read Wookie Hobbit's blog and then I saw Secura! I looked at hers and laughed my head off. I said hey! Ima gonna try. So this is what I got.

What are those thingies on your head?
(This is my character writing) Oh! Those are lekku. They are ultra-sonic sensitive. I can sense space. And they are protective too. I never lost one, so I don't know if they re-generate. I also use my lekku for... personal... activities! I wonder if Secura does too.(Me writing) Hair.

What made you decide your character?
Well, I think Shaak Ti is hot! I also got to know her a little better in the book. I saw her in the cartoon for one episode and I went balistic. I can't wait to get the DVD when it comes out so I can see the deleted footage of her getting killed by grievious. But it will be sad to see her DIE!

If you post often, where do you get you ideas?
I get them from the dimension of Splap. It is a dimension of annoyingness and funny stupidity. A lot of these bloggers are very in tuned with Splap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh, wow,
I hate dusting off this old cliche.
A/S/L?
Becks

July 03, 2005 11:58 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

I am a fourteen-year-old boy in the united states florida.

-Ti

July 04, 2005 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home