Saturday, July 16, 2005

I am poster. Here, me post



I've updated my blog and added a couple of super-funny entries. They are so funny that if you don't find them funny then you are probably that robot bank teller that the Joker used in the old Batman TV show that exploded when it didn't laugh at Batman's super funny joke because robots don't have the capacity to laugh. Which is sad.

Also, I've updated my blog roll. I am trying to include all who have commented on my site or rolled me on their own site. If you feel slighted, please feel free to dial 1-800-wah and ask for extension Boo Hoo. Better yet, leave me a message in the comments section and I will add you presently.

Whew. I guess most of you are busy on Tatooine, which is cool. I would have loved to play, but I've just got so much to do, you know. I can't afford to take a trip to that godforsaken, er, I mean lovely place.

Interestingly, the word "blog" is not recognized by the blog's spell check. Discuss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Blog's not recognized? That's really really wierd. I've never really used spell check, but something like Blogger should promote the word.

July 16, 2005 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home