Monday, July 25, 2005

Notice to Those of You Who Are Back From Vacation

We started a poll recently to decide whether to change the name of this blog or not. If you haven't voted yet, and a few people haven't, please do so. You can either scroll down, or go here.

Not to influence the vote, but I recently discovered another fan website and forum that also go by the name "Star Wars United". Apparently, they've been around awhile. Again, I'm not trying to influence the vote, but I thought that's something some people might like to know.

If it's alright with the other admins, I'll go by whatever the final results of the vote are by this coming Wednesday, either changing the title or leaving it the same.

One Yoda note: I put a copyright symbol at the bottom of my Dr Seuss post, but that is just to prevent unauthorized commercial use of my original pseudo-artwork. You guys are free to use any image on my blog for your blogs, so don't worry about it. Not that anyone would want to. But hey, if you ever need a picture of a poorly-drawn Dr Seuss-style Wookie, or one of Yoda strangling Jar Jar that looks like it was done by a six-year-old, feel free.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I want to put those images on Christmas cards. :)

July 25, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

You're a really talented six year old!
I've still not mastered finger paints.
Quibecca

July 26, 2005 1:18 AM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Thank you Bill! I nearly missed that poll. ;)

July 26, 2005 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home