Friday, July 15, 2005

Now Entering Galactic Politics...

Twyla
26. F. Iowa
PC Technician Student

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
That's a pretty simple question - Diena a.k.a. gangsta!Anakin. I'd been reading Master Yoda's Blog on occasion, but then Diena said that she'd started her own, and since we seem to share a single brain... Well, I couldn't not do it, too.

Why did you choose your particular character?
It was kind of random, really. My favorite character was out of the question, so I picked someone else that struck me as having possible comedic value. Besides, maybe it's about time I branch out a teeny bit from my usual Star Wars obsessions...

If you post often, where do get ideas?
Ideas tend to come mostly just from my seriously warped brain, but random daily events that amuse me and musings with my friends about the Star Wars universe play a large role in the brainstorming process.

Speaking of what goes on "behind the scenes," why not post tips and tricks we've learned from blogging?
Err.... cut & paste is your friend, when trying to code HTML? Not that everyone didn't know that already...

Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
So far, the only picture I've used came straight from the Star Wars Databank. When looking for pictures, though, I search Google, and a variety of sites on the subject at hand. Also, I use Photoshop indiscriminately.

Comments?
Since 'I'm glad to be here is' horribly cliche, I'll just say that I hope I can do the character some justice, and still amuse... well, at least someone. I'm looking forward to watching Survivor: Tattooine, good luck to all.

Also, I plan to play my character somewhat straight, so for anyone who wants to put a completely naive innocent in an ugly or strange situation, feel free to use Mon in your own blogs.

5 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

July 15, 2005 2:32 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

What Bill said! :)

July 15, 2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I *heart* you. :) But you already knew that.

July 15, 2005 6:23 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

What Wookieehobbit said.

July 16, 2005 3:54 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Ditto!

July 16, 2005 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home