Sunday, July 03, 2005

Obi wan kenobi

ME

18/F/UK intrests, LOTR, Starwars,Snowboarding, reading, Harry Potter

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
came across Yoda's blog and peed myself laughing, thought I would have a go and hoped I could be at least a little bit funny.

Why did you choose your particular character?
because I like the way Obi wan is soo english in the films "so uncivilised" "I don't think so" etc and being a proud Englishman (well lass) myself I found it easy to go on. (you might have noticed my English started off very well and slowly deteriorated when I realised I couldn't shake the beer drinking cheeto eating image) ^_^

If you post often, where do get ideas?
stuff that happens to me during the day, other peoples blogs, internet sites, sometimes out of the blue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Han Solo said...

剣 ken - sword
件 ken - affair; case

I'm almost 100% certain you really meant the 1st one.

July 04, 2005 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home