Monday, July 04, 2005

People

Okay, up-date, these are the people who are currently members
Yoda
Han
Palpatine (Sidious)
Obi Wan
Jar Jar
Qui Gonn
Dookie I MEAN Dooku
Aayla
Siri
Kit Fisto
ME

These people are currently on the Invite List

Mace Windu
General Grievious
Padm'e (I think)
Jawa Juice
Leia
and one other person

I dont exactly know who the other person is because their e-mail adress is the only thing that is showing in the open invitations lists. And I dont remember who it belongs to. Fluke cannot be invited yet because I haven't gotten his e-mail yet!
Im pretty sure it is Barris Ofee though.

-Ti

2 Comments:

Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 04, 2005 3:49 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Where's o' Flukey?
We need to get him on here!
Rebecca, a Flukey Groupie

July 04, 2005 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home