Thursday, July 07, 2005

The real Master Windu

Hi I am the person who does master windu's blog and incase you havent noticed on my information page I am really a girl. I am also 14. I am really good friends with the people who do Aayla's and Sabe's blog because they both go to my school and my church. I try to post just about every day but If I dont and you were really looking foreward to reading a new post from Windu Im really sorry but a week from this monday Aayla Sabe and I will be gone to camp untill friday but the first thing I am going to do when i get back is create a new post. I enjoy reading all of your blogs, when Im feeling down or even bored reading your blogs is always a pleasure even if I dont leave comments I still read your blogs and thank you for reading mine.

What made you decide to start a blog?

Well I was at Katrina's house (a.k.a Aayla) and she showed me her blog and it looked like a lot of fun so i decided to start my own blog because its something else to do in life and its like a whole different world we can act and pretend to be someone else, pretend to be a Jedi.

Why did You choose Mace Windu?

Well actually my favorite character is Anakin but when I started to read Yoda's blog and how he talked about him I thought well I'll leave Anakin to a pro, and then I tried to think of a girl I could do a blog on and I couldnt think of any other girls in Star Wars so then I said hey why not pick Windu I mean he's like one of the top Jedi and his personality it pretty easy to catch.

How do you know what to post about?

Well I look back at what I did that day and if I can find anything that seems like Windu would do I would post that or I can talk about a holiday, But usually I read the other blogs first and see whats going on in their life's (except Aayla because she doesnt have a life) and I say what I think about it or just repost it on to my blog. Or I just have to think extra hard and find a topic on my own.

Any Comments?

Yeah. The day I made my blog and when Aayla was showing me her's I sat there and watched her make a post. Normally I would just type something and not even think about it and just post it but Aayla works really hard, She will be typing and all of the sudden pause for like five mins and then she will look over what she has typed and decide well you know i think this line sucks so she erases it and rephrases the whole sentence. And I thought wow she could be a writer, But Im just to lazy to sit there and really think about what i have just typed. And Yoda's blog i mean wow it must be hard to put your phrases backwards and make it sound like it's actually Yoda talking, JarJar too I mean with all the meesa's and stuff it's really confusing to type. You guys are Awesome! And we read each others posts and it's like we really know each other.

-MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU-

10 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

well i have to say welcome.

to your comment on the difficulty of blogging i have to agree some sit there and perfect it and to others it comes naturally (i suppose) and about Jar Jar's blog i know chris (the writer) and he is a bit of nutter anyway (one luch time at school we said everything in Latin) to me blogging grievous i sit there and think then type, delete and type

well back on topic, welcome and have fun (after all that is what it is all about)

Johnathan/Grievous

July 07, 2005 4:44 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Yes, I've introduced myself already.

July 07, 2005 4:50 AM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Hey, no-one's blogging Anakin yet!
Weird...you'd think he'd be among the first to go...

Bill/Yoda does an excellent job of writing him when he does pop up...

July 07, 2005 5:38 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome.

At first the backward speech was hard and sometimes I still have to pause and figure out the best way to phrase a sentence.

But after a while it starts to come naturally. Sometimes I catch myself thinking in Yoda speak!

July 07, 2005 8:21 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Hey Breanna,

I think the reason nobody took Anakin is because they wanted someone else to do it. I certainly couldn't. I find "gangsta" speech really hard to do. Besides, Bill already does quite a nice job at it.

Blogging is hard work. Sometimes it takes forever to do a post, sometimes it doesn't. Think about how long it took me to write all that stuff for the sleepover. As you and Mandy(Sabe) have already established several times, I am a loser with no life. ;)

-Katrina

July 07, 2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Just because I write Anakin one way doesn't mean someone else couldn't come along and do an Anakin blog with a different take on the character.

I write Obi-Wan as a drooling redneck, but CAZ writes him differently and has done a good job.

I write Mace as a vain effeminate sissy on the brink of insanity, but Breanna writes him differently too.

And almost all of us write our characters differently than George Lucas and company.

So I say if someone thinks they have a unique take on Anakin, go ahead and do it!

July 07, 2005 10:39 AM  
Blogger Sabé said...

Hi Breanna,

"Good" friends. How nice. That does really work for me, sorry.

And yes Katrina (Aayla) has no life so she has to make one up and post it on this as Aayla. (Thats pretty much an inside joke, so you won't get it)

xoxo,
Mandy/Sabé

July 07, 2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Mandy, be nice!

July 07, 2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

what do you meen pretend, I registerd as a Jedi on my census form (I think its a reconised religion in the UK now) I would love to write anakin but I don't know if i have enough brain power to write two, obis going downhill as it is.

July 08, 2005 6:23 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Someone really should do Anakin. It would really add a whole new... iff. And what're you talking bout, Obi? You're doing a great job!

July 08, 2005 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home