Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sorry and hello

Hi everyone. It is me, Shaak Ti. I have decided to change to the cardbored knight (cardbored is purposefully spelled wrong because I was "bored" when I made it. Get it?). I want to apologize on account of the title changing. I thought it was funny and I won't do it again... Anytime soon... Just kidding. BUT I also want you guys to check out my videos on my blog. Please look at them and give me advice because my freinds and I think they are hysterical. They start to get really funny on number 7.

I hope you guys enjoy and don't ignore me like you always do when I post as Cardbored knight because I think there was this one time when I made a post and nobody cared about it becase two people posted after me and nobody saw mine and then I deleted it.

-Ti/Sir Cardbored/The Master of Splap/Ari

P.S. Ari is my real name.

4 Comments:

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Are you still playing as Shaak Ti?
Realise, the lack of comments does not mean that your postings went unread.
You should be role-playing for fun, not attention.
Rebecca

July 31, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Ari, the reality is that everyone else here is still invested in playing these Star Wars characters and you've moved on to another interest. You may interpret that to mean people are ignoring you, but it takes a lot of bandwidth to keep up with what's going on in all of the SWU blogs and to continue roleplaying. That's what most of us are here for.

July 31, 2005 2:21 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

yea we're here for fun not attention, look at me hardly anyone comments on my blog but i still continue blogging, its for the fun!!!

July 31, 2005 11:45 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Dude, remember...

I blog...therefore I am.

Do it because it's fun, not because you want people to read it. I don't get a lot of comments on my stuff either, and yeah sometime I wonder if it's worth it. But, it's a creative outlet for me, and that's why I do it.

August 01, 2005 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home