Saturday, July 16, 2005

Survivor Suggestion

I was browsing all the new posts on the Survivor site this morning, congratulations to all for a great start. Some really great material to work with!

I would however like to make a suggestion. In the title of your entry, can you put your one word name and then the title? Something like:

Palps: Arrival of the Sith

or

Leia: Whassup

This will make the entries a little easier to read, and you know which character it is without having to scroll to the bottom.

Just my 2 credits worth...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Good idear, it wouldn't hurt if the partipants inserted their pic at the top, either.

July 16, 2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I'll keep that in mind.

July 16, 2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Do you want me to go in there and add them in?

By the way, all of you playing the game are awesome! You're posts are fantastic. This is turning out better than I thought.

(I just couldn't say this on the blog. It would seem like J.J. was showing favoritism.)

July 16, 2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Good idea.

July 16, 2005 6:22 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Way ahead of ya. *wink*

July 16, 2005 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home