Monday, July 11, 2005

Survivor Update #1 (collect them all...)

At the moment it looks like we have twelve people (thirteen if you count Shaquanda) ready to go with about three or four still awaiting reply.
I think I'm looking at this Wednesday or Thursday at the latest to start it up. Since it will be so close to the end of the week, there will be no voting this Friday, giving everyone a few extra days to settle into character.
Your comments and suggestions on the secret post are good. I like a lot of those challenges. As for the voting, I think the simplest way would be the best for now. On Fridays, I'll post a Tribal Council with the losing team of that week. From that point on, each person just emails me the name of the person you want voted off. When I have everyones vote, I'll post the results. I'll give everyone until the end of the weekend to vote (three days max). If for some reason one of you doesn't vote during that time, you simply forfeit your vote for that weekend.
I hope this sounds okay for everyone. I don't mean to be too dogmatic, I'm just trying to think of what would be the easiest thing to do so you can all have fun.
I'm putting the final touches on the game, and have a huge list of challenges and strange situations to throw at you guys.
I hope everyone is looking forward to this.

Eric

9 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

Sounds good.
What kind of challenges are we doing?

July 11, 2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Aaa....Similar to those on Survivor but with a more star-wars twist. Each Tuesday after we start the game, I'll post the week's challange.
(Don't want to give too much away...)

July 11, 2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

JJ/Eric,

Great job for taking this project on as the host, I know that everyone appreciates it.

July 11, 2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Sounds good. Thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking this on, Eric.

We're in good hands.

July 11, 2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Heehee. I'll definitely be having fun with this one.

July 11, 2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Thank you all.
I hope I can live up the expectations.
It should be fun.

July 11, 2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

i'm sure u can i'm sure it will

July 12, 2005 4:42 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hi!

I've just started Captain Typho's blog and I'd like to join in on the Survivor game.

http://typho.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

July 12, 2005 10:52 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Welcome aboard.
We'll try to get you in. Still looks good.
give me your email address and I'll shoot you over an invite.

Have you read the rules on the post below?

Should be fun.
E

July 12, 2005 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home