Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Survivor Update #2 (Last Call)

At the moment It seems we have twelve people committed (That doesn't come out sounding quite right), plus two others I have sent an invite to but still haven't gotten confirmation yet.

(Jedisiri and Obi-Wan((Caz))
You two need to confirm the invites or if you've lost the invite email let me know and I'll send out another one...if you still want to do it.

With these two, we then have an even 14 contestants. Plenty of people for the game. I have also left notes for the blogs of Sabé, Shakk-Ti, Barris Offee and Kit Fisto but as of yet no indication of interest.
Bill mentioned that someone just starting up doing a Captain Typho would be interested in joining too. If that's the case, hopefully one of these other people above will also join so that we have an even number, otherwise he may have to wait it out.
Once we get an even number, I'm closing the doors on any new contestants in twenty-four hours of this post. Anyone left behind will just have to wait until we try this again.
Thanks for everyone's comments and understanding.

Eric

“Boy, this is going to be great!”
-Flounder (Animal House)

15 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

JJ, I wanna be there, but don't know if I can make it in 24 hours. I'm hoping Bill may be able to help me out, but I've not heard back from him yet.

July 12, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Okay. We'll see what we can do.
Let me know how to set you up as soon as you can, but for you Fluke, i'll make an exception.

Eric

July 12, 2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hi! Let me know if I'm in or out.

July 12, 2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Your the best, JJ.

I'll see if I can be embarking on your rescue mission tomorrow.

...already posted today.

July 12, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Typho,
send me your email address and I'll set it up.

July 12, 2005 1:00 PM  
Blogger flu said...

flukenator@gmail.com

July 12, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Uh, JJ...that's mine, not Typho's

July 12, 2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Hey Eric,

I screwed up Fluke's invite to Survivor Tatooine. No wonder Yoda calls me his stupid intern!

I've sent you an email with an alternative address to send the invite.

Thanks,
Bill

July 12, 2005 2:24 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hi, JJ! I emailed you my email address.

July 12, 2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Cool. I'll get both of those up and running when I get back from work....which I'm at now...

July 12, 2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 12, 2005 6:02 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 13, 2005 12:56 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No: it's the OBSESSIVE SPELLING/GRAMMAR VIGILANTE!
Shaak Ti, the word you want is "exception" not "acception".

*blank faces all around*

Phew... glad I got that out of my system. I might do that from time to time. Don't mind me, I'm just a harmless lunatic.

July 13, 2005 1:18 AM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Oh! This is totally unfair! The hurricane prevented me from reading since the 6th! Oh! This is not fair at all! I would really like to join! Please make an exception!

-Ti

July 13, 2005 1:58 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

JAR JAR BINKS is correcting someone's grammar?? Mesa confused.

July 13, 2005 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home