Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Survivor Update #3 : Update's Revenge (in 3-D)

Okay, looks like I will wait just a little bit longer. We got sixteen people ready to go but as Shaak Ti explained, he had a small thing called a hurricane come through....So I sent out an invite to him.
Now, of course that means we have an odd number.
So....Sabé, Barriss, or Kit Fisto: any one of you want to join? Is there anyone else out there that wants to join up?
(For that matter, does anyone want to drop out now? If you stay, you're commited to it for the next couple of months.)
I'm definitely stopping at 18 people, so the first one that steps up is in and that's it.

If there is still 17 people by the next twenty-four hours, Shaak Ti gets randomly placed in a team and that team will just have one extra player, and the game will start.

If we get an even number before then, The doors will close and the game will start up then.

...That is all for now.
Eric

6 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

I can't believe I'm doing this, but if, and I repeat, if no one else joins and we are stuck with an odd number, I volunteer to write in as C-3PO in addition to Yoda. No one's doing a C-3PO blog, as far as I can tell.

(Please, please, someone else join.)

July 13, 2005 10:55 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh, wow, man,
I've got a coworker who was going to start one last night. Seriously.
We just couldn't remember how to spell 'Threepio.' I mean that. I was like 'SeeThreePeeOh' and I was like 'what self respecting droid would be called that.'
So prehaps tonight, Yoda, my dude.
Rebecca

July 13, 2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Great! Get your co-worker to join the Survivor blog right away! Please!

Please!!

Please!!!

July 13, 2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

ok... if worst come to worst i volunteer to leave on the condition that i can cohost with eric (i can also add a comical reference.ie droid helpers that don't tie knots right or set up equipment safely)

July 13, 2005 4:46 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

He said he'd pull an overnight to start it.
Hell, I may start it for him, as he is a bonehead, and send him the stats and stuff.
Go Threepio!
Rebecca

July 13, 2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Excellent Rebecca! Very cool.
I'll be waiting for it. Post the link here when he is done as well as email and I'll set it up on my end.
Yup. Go 3PO.

This looks good, so barring any other strangeness, we seem to have 18 people, so I'm calling it!

No more submissions please.

I'll get the Survivor thing going first thing tomorrow...after some sleep.

Eric

July 13, 2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home