Friday, July 15, 2005

Threepio and Tahl

Okay,
Our favourite Goldenrod droid is alive. I Frahkensteened him this very night.
I'm going to see if my co-worker is still going to blog with him. If not, I so do not want to take on another character. I was thinking that if my coworker doesn't want to play or can't be reliable with the posting and stuff, then we can have him as a backup. Everyone will want him to guest post! Who doesn't love the inane drivel of a pompous droid?
Also, Tahl is floating around. *bursts into laughter, wipes a tear away from her eye* I'm so funny. But, yeah, Tahl, prehaps an invite is in order. She is my character's old lady....
Cheers,
Rebecca

7 Comments:

Blogger Han Solo said...

Tahl doesn't have an invite? Let's fix that right now.

July 15, 2005 3:43 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I would've sent her an invitation, but she never indicated she wanted one in her comments. Let's hope she joins! Thanks, Han for taking care of that.

Mon Mothma and Anakin (I thought she was already a member) just joined last night.

We will soon have Yaddle with us as well.

July 15, 2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Frankenstein.
It's Frankensteen!

July 15, 2005 9:55 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Yaddle! Wow, that ought to be fun for Master Yoda. LOL!

July 15, 2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I wouldn't mind writing him once in a while...

July 15, 2005 12:46 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

jon,

Just don't mention her name. We don't want to spook the horses.

July 15, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Tahl said...

I was afraid asking would be too presumptuos. Thanks for the invite.

July 16, 2005 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home