Sunday, July 03, 2005

Under the top hat

Hey all,
Good pointer on this, Bill, I personally would love to get to know the people running these.
Though, is it behind the scenes? I think it's currently publicly viewable - there's an option to change this in the admin settings. If you want.

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
I read The Darth Side first (a lot later than anyone else), then came across Yoda's blog. I showed this and Obi-Wan's blog to a friend, who thought they were hilarous, and decided to start his own. He's a bit of a techno-phobe, so I helped him set up the HTML and images. This is the second of the 2 Jar Jar blogs. After a coupla days, he suggested I start one myself. To this day, I don't know why I did... ;)

Why did you choose your particular character?
I'm from New Zealand, but people always comment on my accent sounding British. It doesn't (at least, I don't think so...). This was going round in my head as I created the blog, so the Pommy, pompous, upper-class Count Dooku was born.

If you post often, where do get ideas?
I don't post as often as some of you - and most of the time I just pull ideas out of nowhere. Or bounce them off Chris (Jar Jar).

Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
Two ways - Google em', then Photoshop 'em, or make them from scratch in 3D Studio Max. I have a huge amount of fun with these - particulary keying out bluescreen backgrounds in the googled images, and sticking my own background in.

If you measure stats for your blog, what site or company do you use?
Site meter.

Well, as Dooku (only in my twisted imagination) would say...
Tally-ho!

- Nick B
'Count Dooku'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home