Saturday, July 16, 2005

Valerie aka Yaddle

Valerie
21. F. California
English Major going to a technical school (red-headed step child syndrome)

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
Umm.. I like Star Wars, like, a lot. An embarassing amount, really. I have free time on my hands through September and I can't sleep. I love Yoda's blog.. and really.. I'm just a big ol' geek.

Why did you choose your particular character?
Yaddle is the female Yoda.. I love the syntax. Also, she wasn't taken.

If you post often, where do get ideas?
Whatever happens in the day. My real blog is mostly just comprised of movie reviews and celebrity gossip (Tomkat.. BLECH!) so, I decided that any real life observations I have would best thrive through a fictional character's view point. A short, green fictional character's view point. But also, I'm an only child and therefore come up with some ridiculous stuff. I did not, for example, gorge on Hershey's kisses.. though I did think about it. ;)

Speaking of what goes on "behind the scenes," why not post tips and tricks we've learned from blogging?
Hit enter. Big clumps of stuff are not fun to read in something as fluffy as this.

Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
Google images is the greatest this EVA! I photoshop when I get bored, so I've got random stuff that I'll cut and paste.. hence Yoda in trainspotting.

Comments?
I'm the biggest girl-dork in the county. I love it.. I own it. So.. this'll be goofy fun. I think Yaddle deserves some attention, and I think she definitely has a Bridget Jones/Sex in the City somewhere inside of her.

Anyway.. that's it for now. Thanks for letting me play.

6 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

hello and welcome! master yoda must be glad of this!
it's difficult to find someone who talk as the same way as master yoda in the hyperspace!

July 16, 2005 5:59 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Welcome.
Say, where abouts in California do you come from? I grew up and went to school down there.

July 16, 2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Welcome! Always great to have another dork with us. :)

July 16, 2005 5:12 PM  
Blogger Yaddle said...

Haha..

I'm from the central valley in CA.. kind of near Fresno. It's okay, but right now, the heat is killing me. I'm a sweater and scarf kind of person..

This fall I'll be over on the central coast at Cal Poly. Eek. I'm actually going to have to apply myself.

July 16, 2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

In order to avoid confusing my readers, I usually don't refer to characters in my blog that aren't easily recognizable by casual fans of the movies.

But the story potential is so tempting, I may have to make an exception in Yaddle's case.

July 16, 2005 6:26 PM  
Blogger Yaddle said...

HahA! Oh.. man.. that's funny.

Grandaddy complex.. if you only knew. haha...

Hi-Larious.

July 17, 2005 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home