Monday, July 04, 2005

Will the real Kit Fisto please stand up

G'day from Australia guys

My name is Angeles 25/m/Australia

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
I found Master Yoda's blog one day and I couldn't stop laughing (I think the first post I saw was the one about the spider in the bed) and I would come on every few days to read it as i found it all rather entertaining. When I noticed the entry that mentioned all the other Star Wars characters who had thier own blog and how they all interacted in character. I tried to find a Star Wars character who hadn't created thier own blog, and well here I am

Why did you choose your particular character?
I wanted to use a character who fans knew of, but didn't really know about. That way I pretty much had free reign to write about anything I wanted and no one could tell me it wasn't in character.

And plus who didn't think it was cool when Kit cracked that grin after he force pushed that battle droid in episode 2?

If you post often, where do get ideas?
Due to my current long work hours,I only have 3 posts to my blog so far, but I often think about things during the day and then I try to think of ways I can give them a Kit kinda spin. So my fingers are crossed that one day Kit will become more alive and adept as I get used to blogging in character

Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
Google image search is my best friend so far

If you measure stats for your blog, what site or company do you use?
I have no idea how to set up a counter, maybe one day I will learn

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Well, about Kit cracking a grin, He cracked a grin when he died. Maybe he thinks eberything is funny.

-Ti

July 04, 2005 12:15 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

*everything*

July 04, 2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Oh, I remember that! I always thought he was laughing at c3po.

July 08, 2005 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home