Friday, August 12, 2005

Ah, the Sweet Aroma of Decapitation..

Wow...we have our own little neighborhood here, don't we?

Audri
15 / f / Somewhere in the United States of America (Ha! Find me now, stalkers!)

What made you decide to start a blog like this?

Well, I enjoy writing quite a bit, and I discovered quite a few blogs that had originated from Star Wars characters(such as The Darth Side). I adore Star Wars, in all its aspects. So it was pretty a win-win situation. I get to write, and I get to role-play one of my favorite characters; Darth Maul.

Why Darth Maul?

He's one of my favorite characters that seems to play only a small role in everything. Plus, his personality isn't displayed very much in Episode I, so I can do just about whatever I want with him. He says pretty much nothing with the exception of "Yes, Master.", so I thought I'd give people some insight on what he might think, do, or say, besides glaring menacingly at the camera. He also owns with his lightsaber.

Ideas?

When I post, I just write. That's all there is to it. An active imagination is what I like to call it. I've been basing my posts somewhat off of Episode I, and the way I think it should be portrayed. I plan on straying from the storyline quite a bit more later on, though.

Hm. How's that for being in a rush?

Until the dark side mauls again,
--Audri

8 Comments:

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Welcome, dearie...
Wait, bloody, wait!
Darth Maul!
GAK!
I shouldn't hold a grudge, but... *sob* He's just pure dag nasty evil, man!
Quibecca

August 12, 2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

I was wondering...you started your blog pretty close to the time Ol' Mauly eats it. What do you plan to do when its time for him to get sliced and diced by Obi-Wan?

Or do you plan to stray way far away from the story line?

August 13, 2005 12:04 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Welcome and have fun.

Screw the storyline.

August 13, 2005 1:56 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Welcome Audri! (Wow - 15 years old? Your writing is excellent.) I'm looking forward to seeing where you carry Maul. I, too, play a character that dies, but I'm working on a way around that!

August 13, 2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Heehee. Only time will tell..

August 13, 2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Welcome, by the way! :)

August 13, 2005 9:42 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Glad to have you aboard.
Your posts are great!

August 13, 2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Welcome! So much death... I'm with Chris.

Yooks

August 13, 2005 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home