Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hide your puffed pork

First, thank you Master Yoda for the invite. Just a little about me: I live on Tatooine, I'm very handsome, and my family's crap, especially that baby. They are very selfish and make me do everything. I'm almost always thirsty, too. Did I mention that I'm handsome? I actually look a lot like Joel Edgerton, the actor from that King Arthur movie. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Thanks again.

Lars- out!

The "real" me is less interesting, but even more handsome than Owen.

Javie (pronounced J.V.) S.
32 y/o
Florida, USA
Lover of all things Star Wars. I can't tell you how much of me is in Owen, but I will tell you that I envy him in some ways. Wouldn't it be great to be that selfish and get away with it?

9 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

If you could tell us a little about your "real self", we'd appreciate it.

-Bill J.

August 10, 2005 12:09 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Sorry, Master. I'll go back and fix it.

August 10, 2005 12:22 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Another Floridian!

I just recently came across your blog. I think you've defined your character really well.

August 10, 2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Welcome!

August 10, 2005 2:49 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!!

August 10, 2005 3:18 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

Thank you everyone. And thanks Yoda for the kind words about my character. There's really not that much to him: He's a selfish, irresponsible, ammoral, self-serving, immature, ignorant redneck. And don't get me started on Cliegg.

August 10, 2005 3:23 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

welcome owen!*a big hug*

August 11, 2005 2:05 AM  
Blogger flu said...

howdy-ho, neighbor!

August 11, 2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I thought Owen kind of looked like Donal Logue.

August 11, 2005 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home