Monday, August 01, 2005

Jar Jar's situation

howdy-do.

Should Jar Jar be rescued prior to this week's challenge?

I have something in mind for his rescue, but I don't to just put it up if anyone else has been working on something already and my posting his release stymies their work. I don't want anyone that has anything written to not have a chance to post it before I put mine up.

...or alternately, If someone else has the rescue written and finalized, then I can alter what I have along the lines of simply adding to the drama, and putting it in place before the plot is closed with that rescue used as the finish.

Holy Moly, did those questions make any sense? Much confusion I sense in my post...

-Drew.

9 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

I don't know what people have written or plan to write, but I think however the situation is resolved, it should be resolved before the challenge.

This frees up the rest of the week for us to write about the challenge.

August 01, 2005 11:36 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

I haven't gotten around to typing yet or anything, but I was kinda planning on finding Jar-Jar drunk or something.

August 01, 2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 01, 2005 3:26 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Got it, yo.

August 01, 2005 3:34 PM  
Blogger flu said...

well, poo, I wish Ida seen this before I wasted my lunch on writing the entire rescue.

August 01, 2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger flu said...

I guess I'll post it as a dream, or something.

August 01, 2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Don't feel bad, Drew. Dream or not, very funny post!!!Great picture too.

August 01, 2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Just read the post. Hi-frickin-larious.

August 01, 2005 10:29 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Crap. I'm sorry.

August 02, 2005 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home