Sunday, August 07, 2005

Jedi Day (green day parody) need photoshop help.

Im not one of the fortunate ones with photoshop,so I need someone to do a photoshopping job for me.I was going to feature a band called "Jedi Day"on my blog and I need a pic with the bodies of green day and the heads of Qui,Obi,and Ani.If you can do this,I'd appreciate it (and I might even fing a good pic of your roleplaying charicter and post it on my blog if you do as a reward.;D) I'd like Ani as lead and electric,qui a bass,and obi at drums. Thank
you!


Crossing my fingers,
Amanda/Oola

4 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

I can't photoshop stuff, but I found some pics on wikipedia:
...
...
...
...
Funny thing is, they look like they kinda fit. lol

August 07, 2005 11:04 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Oh wow, man.
Why am I always stuck playing bass?
Make Obi play the French Horn. He should remember how!
Qui-Gon

August 07, 2005 11:59 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

qui if you play harp that will be fun.

August 08, 2005 3:46 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

because ghost don't look good at any other instrument (trust me,I know!) and green day has no harp or french horn players.

August 09, 2005 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home