Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A letter from Pheonix (not Arizona)

Somebody named Pheonix just sent me a private E-mail in which he told me to stop posting on this site. He said too many posts are from me, and that this isn't the forum to discuss Star Wars blogging. Excuse me? What IS this site, then? I'm sorry, but I don't get this at all. Could someone help explain this to me? Am I being cast out? Can I never post here again, and if so, what about? Honestly- am I losing my mind?

BTW, the tone of the letter was a bit rude. I don't think that was necessary.

Javie

3 Comments:

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

I believe the letter was meant as a personal message.
The fact that you brought the letter to everyone else on the Blog is less than a mature action.
Please handle the situation yourself.
Rebecca

August 23, 2005 6:43 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 24, 2005 1:04 AM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Thomas J. Brown said...
I know it's not my place to say, but knowing Phoenix in rl, you must be a [EXP DELETED] moron and have deserved it.

Not trying to be a griefer, just a calling it like it surely is.


I know it was in my defense, but no need for profanity. On this blog, I'd like to think we aim for maturity.

For clarity and in the interest of truth, here are the entire contents of the e-mail I sent:

"Please stop posting updates regarding your blog on the SWU blog every day. That's not what SWU is for. Roughly 1 out of every 4 posts on the front page are yours, and most are simply to say "I updated my blog" or "please visit my blog" or "visit my friend's blog". 1 out of 4 posts, from 1 out of 30+ members. That proportion is all out of whack.

We don't need daily updates; we have RSS readers.

Thank you for your time.

---
Phoenix"

August 24, 2005 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home