Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Me: Tahl

I'm a nineteen year old college student who just finished finals. Sorry about the gap in blogging. I will make a sincere effort to post on a more regular basis. I'm also very shy and an Obi-Wan fan.

I really like Master Yoda's blog and I lurked around it for awhile. Then this community grew up around it and I wanted to be part of it. I got the idea for my character from Guinastasia's comment wondering if Yoda's next guest would speak in 1337. I chose Tahl because she after she went blind she did that research for Q/O and that seemed like a perfect opeining for hacking. The other option I toyed with was a clone commando. I'm working on Tahl's voice to be better at making fun of 1337 5p34l<3l25.

I'm really enjoying playing with all you guys. :) Anything else, just ask.

1 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

If I haven't said it, welcome!

And thanks for introducing yourself!

August 04, 2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home