Friday, August 12, 2005

My obsession

I don't know if you all have seen this picture on one of my previous posts, but I do feel that it's worth a second look. The girl in the pic is my sister-in-law, Padme. As I'm sure you know, I'm about to clone her, but that doesn't mean you all have to be left out of the action. In fact, the Kaminoan gives me a "bulk" discount, which means we can all have our very own Padme! I'll start the bidding at 200 credits...

Any takers?

Think about it... your very own Padme. Raise her any way you'd like.

Lars- out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Anakin, please contact me. We need to take care of this "situation."

August 12, 2005 1:25 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

I can't help the way i feel, Padme. I know we'd be living a lie, but a really cool lie. A lie I couldn't wait to tell to all my buddies down at the cantina. Not that I "kiss and tell", but I so do.

Lars- out!

August 12, 2005 1:48 AM  
Blogger flu said...

hmmmm... and only 200 credits...

This looks like a post for your character's blog...

you could take it far...

August 12, 2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Owen, there's no nice way to say this -- you are sick.

August 12, 2005 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home