Wednesday, August 31, 2005

NO LONGER FRIGGIN' INTERESTED

I did spell Phoenix wrong, once, so I'm quite sure that this is enough to keep me out of the "ultimate site.". Good luck with it, though, as I'm sure you'll make a killing by excluding those of us who don't fit into your "general" profile. The rest of us "hacks" will just have to continue to hen-peck the keyboard with adventurous tales of board games and pajama parties. A word of warning to you administrators- never allow anyone into your ring who might have a different spin or approach, as this can only lead to envy and miscontent(See Third Reich, 1933). Let's face it, we can't allow such diversity, especially when we're promoting free-thinking and creativity. The republic has now become an empire, and I'm sure this is all for the greater good of us peasants. Goodbye, Bill and Corben!

I'm sure you are glad to be rid of your biggest threat, even if you won't admit it.

My spirit shall remain, however, as it's a persistent SOB.

Lars- out for good!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Sorry? I think I must have missed something here.

September 01, 2005 1:44 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

It's above your head, you stupid Gungan. My patience has run into the ground with those who run this thing. The gem in their romanic 49'er-esque cliche has grown too strong, and they can no longer stand it. The faction has grown another tail, one that will eventually swallow up all of ye weak-minded fools. The true artist, the one with the talent, will always live another day (unless he commits suicide), but will still die by the wayside due to their intolerance. Why am I even talking to you, Jar Jar, I hate you above all else!

September 01, 2005 2:13 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

and as u are going my patience has run out with you! So good riddens! Cya latter! Shoo!

September 01, 2005 2:17 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

No- Greivous, don't take me literally- I'm not really going- it's just a ploy to derive sympathy. Honest.

September 01, 2005 2:33 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Sympathy...HA

I don't think anyone will be sorry to see you go. Since all you do is put down people and call them names. And if you're not leaving I hope they kick you out.

September 01, 2005 3:07 AM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

OK, everybody, let's just relax and have a banana daiquiri. That always calms me down.

September 01, 2005 7:54 AM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

Owenlars, I'm sorry to see you go. Things were certainly never dull with you around! ^_^

September 01, 2005 11:14 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

You couldn't resist, could you, Han? ;)

September 01, 2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I brought the cheese.
I heard there was whine being served here.

September 01, 2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

You couldn't resist, could you, Han? ;)

No, I couldn't. ^_^ Resistance is futile. I'm irresistable!

September 01, 2005 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home