Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Now for my real intro (Dramatic music, please)

Greetings!
Now that I have introduced my blog-character, Jar Jar, twin o' Jar Jar, I'll introduce myself. Sorry for the unneccesary abundance of introductions I have posted, I got kinda confused so I introduced myself ICly before. Now it's time for my introduction in OOC. You've probably realized that by now actually, I promise I won't say it again. My first name is Theo, short for Theodore, but if you call me Theo---- then there will be consequences, so for your own sake, don't ;). Um...Lets see...My interests....This is a hard one, gimme a second....Okay I got it! My interests come in the forms of Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Acting, Star Wars, Baseball, Star Wars, Soccer, Star Wars, Animating with Flash, Star Wars, Writing, Star Wars, Moviemaking, aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd Star Wars. Now that I got that over with, let me tell you some other things. I'm from New York City, um, lets see, oh right, you wanted me to tell you why I created a Star Wars blog. The answer is simple. I read Yoda's blog a few days and I was like duuuuude, I should do this. So I created my account (MrBinks) and emailed Yoda to ask him if he didn't mind me creating another Star Wars blog. He said yes, and I was like, 'whoopeee' (literally). So I immediatley cliked on that cool orange button 'Create a blog' and I made 'The Life of Jar Jar'. So that's that. And umm...I dunno what else to tell you. So, Aufviederzen (sp?)

-Jar Jar

4 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

Howdy!

August 30, 2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Congratulations... Theodore

August 30, 2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome, so what do we call u? and I know that a few of us are also intrested in filmaking

August 30, 2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

German, I think.

August 31, 2005 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home