Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Person Behind Noel

Hello everyone -- I got a comment from Yoda saying I should tell more about myself.

Well here it goes:

My name is Rachelle but everyone calls me Chelley, I'm 25 ,and live in Wisconsin-United States. I decided to join because-well my real life is pretty boring and this way I can pretend to be someone else with a more exciting life.

To tell you the truth I never cared for Star Wars too much until my boyfriend made me go see Revenge of the Sith. And I've loved it ever since. I have to say that I may be one of the few people who liked Jar-Jar in the first movie. And I especially liked General Grievous in ROTS. Once I learned of his past I thought it was sad with what happened to him. And that's how I happened to come across this blog . Once I seen how much fun people were having being someone else, I had to join.

My character actually happened to come from a dream I had one night. I don't remember much from the original dream since I have changed and added so much to it --to fill in details. I always have a habit of doing this: If I remember a dream and if it's interesting I add to it and make up little stories. This is my first tempt however, to write it down.

I hope you enjoy her story and I hope to make some new friends. I try and post everyday-if I'm not busy doing wedding stuff. Yeaa I'm getting married in a month--well less then a month actually. This blog helps keep my mind off it, other wise I fear I would be a complete basket case. Worrying about if it's all going to go ok . Well I got to go my fiance (I think that's how you spell it) will be home soon and I still need to get a grocery list ready---were going shopping .

I have to say one more thing before I go. I was shopping at the mall earlier today with my Sisters and Mom and I seen the cutest baby clothes. Even though I don't plan on having kids for awhile I had to buy them. They were those jumper outfits. One had a Darth Vader mask on the front and said "Who's your daddy". The other had a picture of Chewey on the front and said " Mommys little monster". Both had Star Wars written on the bottom area. They were sooooo cute even my fiance thought they were cute. Now I can"t wait to have kids. But first I have to get a bigger house --then I can have them.

Sorry I got alittle side tracked but I just had to tell everyone:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

Congratulations

August 30, 2005 4:42 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Welcome!...and congrats on getting marred!

August 30, 2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger flu said...

whoops... I meant "married"

August 30, 2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Welcome & congrats!

August 30, 2005 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home