Saturday, August 20, 2005

Some REAL bad news!

BEFORE I BEGIN: I JUST POSTED A NEW OWEN: READ THAT FIRST! I hate to do this to all the faithful...But tomorrow night (08-20-05) will be the first time that I do not post a new Owen entry. The reason for this is simple: I will be in Universal Studios with the fam until Sunday night. I realize that most of you will not find this kind of excuse permissable, but I implore you to consider two things: I usually post every single day, and I'm handsome! Much more than Typho, or Billy Dee Williams, or Samuel Jackson...the list goes on and on. I really don't think the hotel we're staying in provides laptop computers, (cheap bastards), so I'm not really hopeful that I can blog from Orlando.

I realize that many of my followers will have withdrawal symptoms, so I decided to grant you a simple reprieve: I think that tomorrow's blog should be a classic, "encore presentation". I implore everyone to re-visit the post entitled, "Shmi's corpse", dated Thursday, June 16, 2005. It's in the archives, and if you're savvy and diligent enough, you'll find it in past posts. Consider this post a rerun. Many of you probably haven't read it, so it'll be new to you. Please read it, as new. It won't interfere with the current storylines. That's part of the reason I chose it.

The truth remains that I feel really bad about leaving you all without a Saturday evening blog post. Forgive me, I hope you will. I don't EVEN know who's going to disgust you tomorrow. I just hope that he's nasty as me!

Lars- out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

"I'm handsome! Much more than Typho"

I highly doubt it.

*snort*

August 20, 2005 7:09 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

That's alright. Some of us go days without posting.

August 20, 2005 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home