Sunday, August 07, 2005

Survivor Heads Up

I just wanted to remind all the current contestants that this is a voluntary game. If you feel that it takes too much of your time to participate, (and boy, do I understand that) you may walk away at any time. I won't be offended. Honest! And you don't have to wait around until you're voted off either. (You won't hurt my feelings.)
Just please, please let me know if you want to drop out so that I can plan accordingly and perhaps speed things up a bit.

As for last week's challenge, great job. Drew, Michelle, Bill and Chris, great collaboration and some very funny posts.

Now one more thing, do we want to have another "both tribes vote" this week like we just had? Or do we want a "winner: prize/ loser: vote week?
Yup. It's another one of those polls again. I'll let you guys decide.
Those still in the game only need to vote.









Voting this week
Reward only/ both tribes go to tribal council again
Only the loser goes to tribal council this week



Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Eric,

You're doing a great job on this thing.

If you need to delegate some of what you do, let us know. We don't want you to get burnt out, either.

August 07, 2005 4:27 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I'm still good to go for the long run. I got all the challenges ready that will take us to the end.
I just thought I'd post this in case some of you out there we're tired.
E

August 07, 2005 6:58 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

As I see it, the earliest the game will end is the last week of September. It might run a little longer.

August 07, 2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home