Monday, August 08, 2005

Survivor Votes and Ties

Okay. Well this has been an interesting voting session. I suppose I’ll let everyone in on what happens on something like this, should it happen again.

In case of a tie when voting, if there is time before the Sunday night deadline, we may try another vote. If it comes to the deadline and it’s a tie…then I flip a coin between the two people. Pure and simple, it comes down to chance.

You may notice reading the Survivor post that I had to improvise on the story a tiny bit on the Mabbitt vote. This is purely for storyline purposes.

This is how it really happened…

2 votes for Palps

2 votes for Obi-Wan

1 vote for Qui-Gon

Palps and Obi-Wan never voted.

As Sunday night was fast approaching, I thought I would contact the person who voted for Qui-Gon and ask if they would cast another vote (a deciding vote between the two tied people. The vote came back…Qui-Gon again.)

So I flipped a coin….and it came up tails (Obi-Wan) thus, determining that he would be voted off.

Maybe when the challenge is announced (and the winner posted in the SW forum) you can start sending in your vote for the Friday reading of the votes. This might help a little.

Sorry for the delay and the mix up. I’m sure thing will go more smoothly next time.

13 Comments:

Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

OK, I was really confused, and I apologize. I didn't realize that both tribes were voting, so I didn't send one in.

Promise to keep up with things a little better this week.

August 08, 2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

No problem. I understand things can get hectic in the real world out there.
On the bright side, you dodged a bullet.

August 08, 2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger flu said...

real world?

What real world?

August 08, 2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

eh...metaphorically speaking...

August 08, 2005 1:12 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

We're doing something that I don't think anyone has ever done before. (Of course, if it had any practical use, that might be important.)

Anyway my point is that it is to be expected that things will run a little rocky at times.

August 08, 2005 1:28 PM  
Blogger iBiz Woman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 08, 2005 9:41 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I think she was talking to you, Yoda.

August 08, 2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

NO SPAM!

*lays the smackdown*

August 08, 2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

So, what did that comment say?

August 09, 2005 2:15 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I don't know what the spammer said, but thanks for taking care of it, Han!

August 09, 2005 8:56 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

How come I'm not in this thing?

August 09, 2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Hey, we have a Lars! Well what do you know.
If we knew of your existence four weeks ago when we started this, you might have been eligible.
In the mean time, welcome. You got a lot of posts to read over. They look pretty good too.

August 09, 2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome, Owen! Your blog looks pretty good. If you know of any other people doing Star Wars blogs that we don't know about, send us some links.

August 09, 2005 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home