Friday, August 05, 2005

Yoda's 100th Post

The Saturday post on Yoda's blog will be his 100th. It won't be posted until late at night (as are most of my posts), so those of you in the US probably won't see it until Sunday morning. I get a headache trying to figure out international time zones, so I don't know when that will be for the rest of you. Maybe for you guys in New Zealand and Australia it was yesterday. What did I write, was it any good?

Anyway, I'm looking for ideas. I want to do something special for my readers, something interactive. I will be using a poll, and Eric/JJ suggested as a storyline that a suprise party be thrown for Yoda that almost kills him. That sounds funny, so I might use it.

Please, if you have any ideas, share them. I would like it to be a sort of thank-you note to my readers, including all of you guys. I think the quality of the posts on the Yoda blog tends to fluctuate, yet there is a solid core of loyal readers who seem to stick in there. So, I'm very appreciative.

I'm also thinking about changing the design of the blog, so I'm considering using a different template. I haven't found a free pre-made one yet that I like, and I haven't really found the time to build one myself. So, if you come across a free template on the Internet you think I might like, please feel free to point it out to me.

-Thanks guys and gals, for everything.

14 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

If you think timezones are tough, imagine trying to determine timezones for a whole galaxy.

Oh yeah, something interactive, that sounds cool.

August 05, 2005 2:05 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Happy 100th Post Yoda/Bill!! well for when it comes around

August 05, 2005 4:35 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

And the same from me. Congratulations, Master Bill.
I think the surprise party sounds good. You could have a cake with nine hundred candles.

August 05, 2005 8:01 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Thanks.

I understand Chris/Jar Jar is getting close to his 50th post.

August 05, 2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Wow, congratz Bill!

August 05, 2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

As of Friday,Aug. 5th (give or take a late night post tonight...)
the standings are:
(...for those who are as board out of their skull at work and have nothing better to do than to tabulate our blog standings like me...)
Yoda: 99
Jar-Jar: 47
Fluke: 38
Obi-Wan: 36
Windu: 35
J.J.: 33
Aayla: 28
Palps: 26
Leia: 24
Grievous: 21
Typho: 21
Dooku: 16
Anakin: 15
Han: 13
Qui-Gon: 13
Siri: 11
Padmé: 10
Barris: 10
Yaddle: 8
Shakk-Ti: 7
Tahl: 6
Sabé: 6
Oola: 6
Kit Fisto: 3
Mon Mothma: 2

Let me stress, this is not a contest of numbers.
It's all about quality not quantity! I just thought I'd post this up in case some of you were interested. ...and, like I said, I'm going out of my gord here.

August 05, 2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

*is determined to make 85 posts between today and tomorrow*

Seriously, though - congratulations. :)

August 05, 2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

yay!!

August 05, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

wow i have 11?yeah!

August 06, 2005 12:39 AM  
Blogger Han Solo said...

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'll start posting again! Sheesh!

August 06, 2005 4:17 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey, is there a way to count posts besides counting the posts?

August 06, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Thanks, Guys!

And thanks EricJuice for the list!

Jon, on the Blogger Dashboard, it will tell you how many posts you've published right next to the name of your blog.

August 06, 2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Wow. How many is that altogether?

August 06, 2005 1:07 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thanks Yoda. Duh, I knew I saw them before, then I couldn't find them.

In the immortal words of Anakin, "Whatev, dudes."

August 06, 2005 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home