Friday, September 09, 2005

Everyones REAL name

I have been wondering about this all day, what is everyones real name?

I know I could go through this blog and find most of them. But that's takes time and I don't have that much time with everything that's going on in my life right now. Also if you want to you can write down some additional information. Things like age, where you live (country or state works), what you do besides blog (work, school, collage, ect) or any other additional info you would like to share.

I know I just posted my information down not that long ago but I'll do it again.
My REAL name is Chelley, I'm 25, and I live in Wisconsin USA. I have worked at a cheese packing plant for 5 years. We don't make it but we do slice it, package it, and box it. We do bars or chunks, shredded, and processed cheeses. It's not an exciting job but the money is pretty good so I'm not complaining. I also love animals especially tigers and other big cats.

All I want from all you fellow Star Wars bloggers is at least your name. The additional information is up to you ok .

Thank you Chelley/Noel

21 Comments:

Blogger Han Solo said...

The information you've asked for is, as you surmised, already posted on this blog.

So, instead of taking your own time to look through the archives (which have more than just our profiles, it's worth a look anyway), you want US to take OUR time to satisfy YOUR curiosity, and REPOST our information.

Time is our most precious resource. So, no.

September 09, 2005 4:06 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Geez all I asked is a simple question. And it took him longer to type out that ^ then a name.

Plus I was thinking this post would be helpful if there are any more new people who join this group.

Anyway I HAVE looked through the other posts and I only fould like 3 names in a half hour.

September 09, 2005 4:36 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'll tell you my name. It's Jon.

Suprized?

September 09, 2005 6:48 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Drew

September 09, 2005 8:36 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Eric from Portland

September 09, 2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Yooky from Michigan

September 09, 2005 3:54 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Johnathan from New Zealand

September 09, 2005 5:00 PM  
Blogger Count Dooku said...

Nick, from Aoeteroa.

...

Or New Zealand, as it is more commonly called.

September 09, 2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Bill from Orlando

September 09, 2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger Sabé said...

Mandy from Texas

September 09, 2005 11:39 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Chris, also from New Zealand (a.k.a. the Edge of the World).

And Han's real name is Phoenix.

September 10, 2005 4:01 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Michelle from Brooklyn.

September 10, 2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Ari from Florida.

September 10, 2005 8:09 PM  
Blogger Oola said...

Amanda from Louisiana

September 11, 2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

What Phoenix said at the head of these comments is EXACTLY why I chose to rebel against this site.

I'm sure none of you miss me, but please look into how this snobbery may or may not disuade new members from leaving comments.

It was pecisely Phoenix's actions which confused me as to my role on this site. If you look
closer...maybe the wrong guy was kicked off.

Even Bill had to step up and qualify his remarks.

Aren't you getting sick of it, yet, Bill. I mean, you post everyday, and he...well, he doesn't. He's as hateful as he is smug. He still e-mails me to remind me of his alleged I.Q. (205).

Just think about it. Honestly. Could you all be so blind?

Lars- out!

September 12, 2005 1:00 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

and jane from hong kong.

September 12, 2005 6:27 AM  
Blogger Grand Moff Tarkin said...

Matt from Louisiana

September 14, 2005 10:51 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 16, 2005 12:10 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Matt is your only friend. Why are you disrespecting him?

September 16, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Abusive comments will not be tolerated.

September 16, 2005 10:32 AM  
Blogger Oola said...

It's nice to know that there is someone who shares my pain for my dear state.I had about 10 cousins down there.Now they have nothing.

September 18, 2005 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home