Thursday, September 15, 2005

Jo Jo's contest

Jon here,

Ugh.

Jo Jo would like me to remind everyone that he will be picking the winner of the themesong contest tomorrow. I wish the contest would go longer, you can't believe how much time he spends singing the entries with that damned ukelele. Fortunately, I got him to practice in a soundproof area of the Danger Sled, the torpedo tube.

And so, you can read the post and enter the contest right here. Enter as many verses as you want up until he posts the winner tomorrow.

Thank you and may God have mercy on all of our souls.

4 Comments:

Blogger owenlars said...

Thank you, obnoxious one, for being a new, more accepted ME!!!!

September 16, 2005 12:12 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'd hate to be compared to you, but if I must, I would like to be thought of as a new, funny version of you.

September 16, 2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

LOL!

September 16, 2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thank you all for participating. Jo Jo has decided on a winner.

Try to act suprised when you read it.

September 16, 2005 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home