Monday, September 19, 2005

Oh Dear.

Because of school I won't be posting as frequently as I usually do.7th grade is harder than I thought,and I'll probly update once or twice every week.I hope you all understand,and I know we have a post asking people if they had school,but since I am in 7th grade,I have to go to bed real early and won't be posting as much as someone in college or high school would.Im the youngest in SW:U (as far as I know) and please don't flame me or get mad at me on my blog or this one.Thank you.


Amanda/Oola

8 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

We all understand Amanda. There's no one here that would flame you.

Though, I still say you all should drop out of school and blog full-time.

September 20, 2005 12:42 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 20, 2005 12:57 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

DON'T worry about anything, if everyone here who missed a day or so was kicked out, we'd have precious few members left (I'd not be one of them). Hey, LISTEN, you could try writing a few posts over the weekend and saving them as drafts TO post the next week, but you don't have to.
Hello, OWEN.

September 20, 2005 6:25 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

She's a witch! Burn her!

Just kidding, I understand.

I actually try posting fewer than 7 a week myself.

September 20, 2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Amanda gotta go ta bed early! Nyah, nyah, nyah!

Just kidding! ;)

September 20, 2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

It doesn't matter about when you post as long as the post themselves are good and entertaining - I havent posted in a week in a half because of exams but will as soon as I can - just do your best and people will like it

September 20, 2005 3:30 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Trust me - after middle school it only gets worse.

AAH! Subliminal messages!

September 20, 2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger owenlars said...

illhlhlmh

September 21, 2005 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home