Friday, September 02, 2005

Terrell Dohner

Thank you all for inviting me. My name is Terrell and I'm 25 and live in BattleCreek, Michigan. I am unemployed right now, but am getting near the end of my benefits so I have to start looking for a job. I may not be able to post so much depending on the job I get, but I will try for all of you.


What made you decide to start a blog like this?

I like to write and its fun.


Why did you choose your particular character?

Because for a long time, Lando was the only brother in Star wars, and he was very cool.

If you post often, where do get ideas?

From my life and daily living.

Personal goals?

I want to make my site really good and sell it to someone for a lot of money.

Not that it matters, but are any of you writers black? I'm just curious how many of us there are.

Peace!

8 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

"Not that it matters, but are any of you writers black?"

I am. Latina, as well. My Spanish sucks, though. ;)

September 02, 2005 12:14 PM  
Blogger flu said...

*raises hand* I'm not.

Welcome Terrell!

September 02, 2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

I'm not a black writer but I play one on TV. Does that count?

As far as selling your site, you'll probably have to host it on your own domain to do that, which isn't that expensive or even that hard, I think.

September 02, 2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome Lando.

My grandparents lived in Colon "Magic Capital of the World" Michigan when I was growing up, so I've been past Battle Creek a few times. Mmmmmmmm, cereal....

September 02, 2005 1:46 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

Woohoo! Michiganders! Welcome!

September 02, 2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello and Welcome,And the group gets bigger:-)

September 02, 2005 5:29 PM  
Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

Yay! Welcome number 34!

September 02, 2005 7:37 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

hello!*hug*

September 03, 2005 4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home