Saturday, October 29, 2005

Greetings

I received an invitation from Master Yoda to introduce myself and answer a few questions.

This should be fun, right?

In real life?
Well (RL) name is Kimberly, I’m 26 from Iowa, USA.

I work for a local paper as freelance writer, and I also do stand-up at a local bar.

Why're you doing this?
I’m doing this for fun.

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
I wanted to interact with other Star Wars fans and/or fanfic writers.

Why did you choose your particular character?
(Characters) I’m the writer of two blogs Dorme Devoted Aide and Shira Brie AKA Lumiya.

Plus I’m thinking of doing a third Mara Jade Skywalker and/or Luminara Unduli. I'll have more information at a later date on this.

Why have I picked such interesting characters you might ask?
I like the challenge of having to write more than a few blogs a week for one character.

If you post often, where do you get ideas?
Thinking, and planning on who, where, how and why.

Tips and tricks I know from blogging?
I’m new, so anything anyone wishes to share or help me with will be greatly appreciated.

Pics?
I’m still trying to figure out how everyone else does this for his or her blogs.

Are there other blogs that you like to see written?
Yes, here a list of one’s I’m looking forward to reading or if someone has run into one of these blogs, please let me know.

Aurra Sing, Darth Vader, Agen Kolar, Quinlan Vos, Asajj Ventress, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Zam Wesell, Nute Gunray, Lando Calrissian, Wedge Antilles, R2-D2, Jabba the Hutt, Greedo, and C-3P0.

Side note-
One song I know all the words to Wake me Up When the Clone Wars End.

7 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

You do stand up? You have to work that into your blog somehow.

Welcome!

October 29, 2005 5:35 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Welcome!

Jedi Day's the best, isn't it?

October 29, 2005 10:36 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!

Darthside is a Darth Vader blog (I think) i've seen a R2 blog somewhere - all it was is beeps and stuff so it wasn't that entertaining.

Yes you have to work standup into your blog - and we make pictures with Adobe Photoshop - you can use GIMP (which is free) as well - Information is on the forum.

October 30, 2005 1:37 AM  
Blogger owenlars said...

My heart hurts...

October 30, 2005 1:41 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Why do you insist coming here Owen if you hate us all so much? And anyway why does your "heart hurt"? Nothing on this topic is likely to do anything like that.

October 30, 2005 2:43 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Dorme, Vader's blog concluded when Episode III came out, but it was great. It's the reason why most of us started our blogs.

This is the link: http://darthside.blogspot.com

There were a few Boba Fett blogs, but they died quickly. There was a Lando blog, but he got racial, so he had to go.

There is a Wedge who often posts comments to Yoda's blog, and I wish he'd get his own blog. He sounds like he could keep a blog going.

Qui-Gon (Rebecca) had started a C3PO blog, and 3PO has contributed to Qui-Gon's blog a few times.

October 30, 2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Dormé said...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and kind words.

Yes, I'll add some of my stand up into my blog.

November 04, 2005 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home