Saturday, October 22, 2005

Photoshop/Image Contest!

I've decided to set up an image making contest:

It will run every 1-4 weeks (still need to decide on time length)
Obejective is to create an image based on a statement (ie. your ideal accomodation) that is in character. (any suggestions would be appreciated)
Images will be sent into me and I will post them on a seperate blog where everyone can view them and after a certain time I will place a poll on the blog where everyone can vote (I don't think I should judge unless there are a huge number of entries which need reducing, which i doubt).
Images can be anything from images from the net pieced together, to 3d models inserted into custom enviroments, to painted images.

Name/url of the blog and competion details to follow. If you want to participate please say, so I can get an idea of numbers. This is also on the forum.

Blog is Up: Star Wars Picture Contest - check it for detailed information

5 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

I'm interested.

FYI, there's a Star Wars Photoshop project going on here.

October 22, 2005 6:49 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

sounds fun, count me in!

October 22, 2005 10:33 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I'm in.

October 22, 2005 10:37 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Ok, blog started http://swpictures.blogspot.com"

It is a filler post obviously - I'll post the rules that can be worked on soon - competition will start on the first weekend of November.

Length so far will be every two weeks - if anyone wants it to be shorter or longer just say.

Title can be chaged - i don't really like it but can't think of anything better atm..

October 22, 2005 11:29 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

sry that link didn't want to work - it's now on the post

setting it up isn't easy when blogger makes you enter a word verification every time you edit a post

October 23, 2005 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home