Saturday, October 29, 2005

A QUICK REMINDER

I just wanted to remind everyone (who are in the US) to change their clocks back tomorrow...Ahhh Saturday night. And I also wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN.




Here is Todd (my husband) dressed as Darth Vader. Last year he went as Obi Wan. I'll be nice and not post that picture. However I will be posting more pictures on my REAL LIFE BLOG

And once again you can vote for the name of my ship, just visit my BLOG . The last time I looked it was a three way tie.

Ohhh one more quick thing, on Tuesday November 1st, Star Wars three comes out...but you probably already knew that.

Well that's all I have to say for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That is a very nice picture of darth vader, but I don't remember Vader every hanging out in someone's backyard doing the YMCA...

October 29, 2005 2:18 PM  
Blogger flu said...

I thought he was walkin' like an Egyptian.

way-o-way-o, wayayyyyy-o

October 31, 2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 01, 2005 4:30 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

DING-DING-DING-DING

Fluke got it right. He was doing the "Walk like an Egyptian"

November 01, 2005 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home