Friday, October 14, 2005

Shameless Self-Promotion

In holding to my rigorous schedule of updating my personal blog (Bill Johnson's Blog) at least once every two or three months, I've posted a new entry there.

It's all about searching for the holiest of Holy Grails - a good haircut. Come share the magic, won't you?

In Yoda news, there's a new contest revolving around the 100,000th visitor. The winner will get the same crappy prizes as usual. I had wanted to have an online T-Shirt store open by now and have a T-shirt as a prize, but I haven't quite got that worked out yet. You would think with the millions and millions of dollars I've made off of Adsense, I could afford to give away a car or something. But you know, there was that whole Oprah controversy and I didn't need that kind of bad press. So I'm just giving away a Gmail invite and an "autographed" picture of Yoda.

6 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Let's see how long it takes Owen to comment on this...

October 14, 2005 11:29 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Could I just do it for him?

Here we go:

Grumble grumle, swear, grumble coward, threat grumble, grumble whine, grumble grumble.

October 15, 2005 12:23 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

ROFL!

October 15, 2005 12:27 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I think that was too articulate to sound like one of Owen's comments.

October 15, 2005 12:55 AM  
Blogger j00|{z said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 15, 2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

ROTFLMAOASWOOMNWSATHOTSBIWFABGH
FTRDSEWSWAWSFVZAGHYBADGYYY!

You forgot the "Lars-out!"

October 15, 2005 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home