Saturday, October 22, 2005

WARNING!!!

I want everyone who reads my blog and is on my list, not to freak out. Nothing bad will happen to anyone's character, I promise. I won't go around and mate with everyone so don't worry.

This is just an attempt to waste some time before the Grand Opening of my new resort ship.

Which reminds me if you haven't voted yet please do so. I think I have it set so everyone can vote again in seven days from the time I set up the voting poll. So vote again ...when it's time.

2 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

you could always delete the cookie that pollhost leaves on your computer - then you can vote again.

October 22, 2005 6:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I don't want to say that I am glad that I am out of the running, but I am married as well as allergic to cats.

October 24, 2005 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home