Saturday, October 15, 2005

We now return to Survivor...

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Although there were times I thought it might be preferable to what I got. It seems I was laid up with pneumonia for two some-odd weeks. Mis-diagnosed as an intestinal disease. (yeah, gotta love cheep HMo’s.) By the time they realized what was really going on I was admitted to the hospital for four days. But bed rest and gallons of the right antibiotics later, I’m finally back home and recuperating.

I’m feeling a lot better folks. Still tired and coughing and off work for another week. Which is good, I got a lot of blogs to catch up on.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I can feel the love coursing through the ether of cyberspace.

So Monday I’ll start up again with the reading of the votes (sigh, I fear another tie) and move on from there. I love the idea of the interview/confessional. This was something I’d had hoped more people would do from time to time throughout the game. Nicely done. As with the challenge of fears too.

Anyway, I’m back. I’m feeling better. And I hope I never have to go through that again.
Eric

7 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

I'm glad you're back and feeling better, JJ. Take it easy for awhile.

October 15, 2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome bak Eric! We missed you!

October 15, 2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, welcome back. I'm glad you're getting better.

October 15, 2005 5:57 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome back! I think we were all getting worried. It's a big relief to hear from you again.

October 15, 2005 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Good to know you're alright.

October 16, 2005 4:18 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Good to hear from you. Glad you're better!

October 17, 2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

*hug*

October 18, 2005 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home