Sunday, November 20, 2005

Another week, another winner

The contestants for the Post of the Week competition were me (Jar Jar) for "Adventures in the Potato Trade: Finale), Captain Typho for "OOC: Hi, my name is..." and Qui-Gon for "Second Bananas". And the winner is...

Oh. A tie. How boring. In most cases, I'd cast the deciding vote... But of course, here I can't really be considered impartial, can I? Well. Hmm. Well, I'll... uh... I suppose I'll flip a coin. One with three sides. *runs to grab three-sided coin* I've been saving this for a special occaision. *flips coin* Qui-Gon Jinn's "Second Bananas"!

For this next round, any post written between November 14 and November 20 is eligible, and I'm accepting nominations now (remember, nothing from Jon the IG or QGJ). Until Thursday, adios, amigos.

5 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

Congratulations, QuiBecca!

November 21, 2005 1:52 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

I'd thank you, but all that I can seem to think of is...
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...
Banana phone!
QuiBecca

November 21, 2005 2:11 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Congratulations... Again:-)

November 21, 2005 2:50 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Aaahhhh, Banana Phone!

Our first two-time winner as well, I do believe.

November 21, 2005 8:03 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

W00t!

November 21, 2005 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home