Monday, November 14, 2005

CONTEST: What's My Name?

In case you haven't done so yet, please drop by my blog and suggest a first name for Typho. I've gotten some (ahem!) interesting suggestions (KATT! What are you thinking??), but some good ones are mixed in.

If I end up picking the name you suggested, I'll make a graphic of some kind for your blog or website -- a header, an icon, a banner, a portrait, landscape, animated GIF, Flash, whatever you want. If you don’t need a graphic, well, you’ll get my eternal gratitude instead.

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far!

5 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

I've seen this episode. His name is Cosmo.

Though I think Herb Typho has a nice ring to it.

November 14, 2005 8:34 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

You're not talking Yoda-ese. You're violating your own rules.

November 14, 2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Sorry. Too much to drink I have had.

November 14, 2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Whatever his first name is, his nickname should be "Scooter", as in Herb "Scooter Typho.

That's a great nickname for a grown man working for the government.

November 15, 2005 12:15 AM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

There are those that call him....Tim?

November 15, 2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home