Thursday, November 03, 2005

Final Survivor Vote

This is it!

You’re last chance to vote for the sole survivor!

Only 24 hours left!

If you haven’t voted yet, send it in. E-mail…personal message…carrier pigeon…sidekick monkeyboy…any way you can.

We got 9 votes so far (Thank you) but there may be some more of you out there that want to vote on this life or death matter, so get in the vote. After all, if the person you wanted to win, doesn't...don't cry.

After this I won’t bug anyone anymore about voting…promise.

See ya all tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

without telling who voted for who, could you let us know who has voted?...

So we can assist with the harassi...uh, I mean, so we can get confirmation on those that you've received?

November 03, 2005 1:47 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Good idea.

November 03, 2005 2:23 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I'm at work right now so I don't have the complete list in front of me but I am 98% sure these are the people who have voted so far.
in no particular order...
Han
Palps
fluke
dooku
grievous
siri
typho
noel
jar jar

November 03, 2005 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home