Monday, November 28, 2005

The Grand Opening.

Well the time for Noels resort to open, has come. I plan on having the Grand Opening sometime around Friday. I will post it on either Thursday after work (which is normally very early Friday morning) or Friday after work (meaning Saturday morning).

If you want to write a post about it then you can. Actually I encourage you to write about it. But please don't write anything bad Okay. If you want to know what bad is in my book, then tell me and I'll let you know. If you want to write about it, then let me know so I can mention you in my post. If nobody wants to write about it or if you don't let me know, I will just post about a bunch of beings and such. Also if you do write about it and want something big to happen then let me know, and I will put it in my post too.

For those of you who have been keeping up with my blog. The question is did Noel find Jomb? Or will she ever find him, and when? Just keep on reading and see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'll be there, with bells on my feet!

Well, not literally.

they'll be on my shoes.

November 28, 2005 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home